Arches Capital Monthly Meetings
The first week of each month we present a select group of startup and scale-up companies to our members, the Archangels. Presenting companies will engage in face-to-face, in-depth discussions with groups of investors.
Twice a year we organize a bigger portfolio event dedicated to meet all companies in the Arches Capital investment portfolio. Besides having the chance to meet with the founders of the portfolio companies, these events in general include dinner and a number of guest speakers.
Arches Capital Meetings are member-only/invitation-only events.
Upcoming Arches Capital Meetings:
- January 7 – 15:00 – 17:00 – Monthly Meeting
- January 14 – 15:00 – 16:00 – Open Information Session (register here)
- January 19 – 20 – 21 – Portfolio Days
- February 4 – 15:00 – 17:00 – Monthly Meeting
- February 11 – 15:00 – 17:00 Open Investor Session (register here)
Are you a business angel interested to become an Archangel too or would you like to apply for an invitation to one of our events? Please read further here.
Are you a founder of an early stage or scaling company and looking for funding? Please check our preferences and prerequisites here and send your request, investor/pitch deck, business plan, and financials to: email@example.com.